To register for any class listed below:
1. Click on the REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT FORMS button in the main menu above.
2. When you arrive at that page, click on the Brandman University Class Registration Form button to access a universal registration form for all BU classes.
3. You can either print or download the form.
4. On a hard printed copy of the form, check the box next to the class title or titles for which you are registering.
5. Send a copy of your completed registration form to directly to Colorado Consulting Services. You can fax the completed form, send it as an email attachment, or send it by regular mail.
What you need to know about getting credit from Brandman University
- Upon successful completion of courses, the participant can receive graduate-level professional development credit through Brandman University.
- Credit will be awarded based upon a pass/fail grade provided by Colorado Consulting Services.
- These credits are not part of a degree program but instead are primarily used for professional advancement such as salary increment steps and recertification.
- Students should seek approval of appropriate district or college officials before enrolling in these courses to satisfy any degree, state credential, or local school district requirements.
- Brandman University will only issue credit for a Colorado Consulting Services course once. Before you register with Brandman, please check your records to be sure that you have never received credit for that course in the past.
- Please register with Brandman within three months of completing your Colorado Consulting course.
- Cost per credit hour is $190.
TO VIEW AND PRINT
BRANDMAN'S ACCOUNT ACTIVATION AND TRANSCRIPT ORDER GUIDE, CLICK HERE.
Independent self-paced one-to-one study with a professional educator!
Available to you online all the time 24/7 365 days a year locally, nationally, and internationally!
Colorado Consulting Services
Professional Online CONTINUING Education FOR TEACHERS