Available to you online all the time 24/7 365 days a year locally, nationally, and internationally!
Independent self-paced one-to-one study with a professional educator!
Colorado Consulting Services
Professional Online CONTINUING Education FOR TEACHERS
THREE SEMESTER HOUR COURSES
BRAIN BASED TEACHING FOR LONG TERM RETENTION GILCHRIST
BRAIN INTEGRATION FOR STRUGGLING LEARNERS CRAFT
CONSTRUCTIVISM IN THE CLASSROOM KENNEDY
ETHNICITY AND ACADEMIC DISPARITY SHAW
OPTIMIZING INTELLIGENCE: NINE WAYS TO BE SMART GILCHRIST
TEACHING THE RIGHT BRAINED STUDENT IN A LEFT BRAINED WORLD CRAFT
THE BIOLOGY OF LEARNING AND BEHAVIOR
THE SMARTEST KIDS IN THE WORLD AND HOW THEY GOT TO BE THAT WAY MCNEILL
TIPS FOR TEACHING CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS HUTCHINGS
TNT TEACHING: DYNAMIC INSTRUCTION LEADS TO DYNAMITE RESULTS MCNEILL
UNSTOPPABLE CONFIDENCE MCNEILL
To register for any class listed here:
1. Click on the REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT FORMS button in the main menu above.
2. When you arrive at that page, click on the Brandman University Class Registration Form button to access a universal registration form for all BU classes.
3. You can either print or download the form.
4. On a hard printed copy of the form, check the box next to the class title or titles for which you are registering.
5. Send a copy of your completed registration form to directly to Colorado Consulting Services. You can fax the completed form, send it as an email attachment, or send it by regular mail. Click on the Registration and Payment Forms button in the main menu above to access a registration form for a class.
From the main menu, navigate to the Instructor Contact Forms page to contact the instructor and request information and class materials.