Click on a course title to access a Brandman registration form for that class
Available to you online all the time 24/7 365 days a year locally, nationally, and internationally!
Independent self-paced one-to-one study with a professional educator!
Colorado Consulting Services
Professional Online CONTINUING Education FOR TEACHERS
What you need to know about getting credit from Brandman University
- Upon successful completion of courses, the participant can receive graduate-level professional development credit through Brandman University.
- Credit will be awarded based upon a pass/fail grade provided by Colorado Consulting Services.
- These credits are not part of a degree program but instead are primarily used for professional advancement such as salary increment steps and recertification.
- Students should seek approval of appropriate district or college officials before enrolling in these courses to satisfy any degree, state credential, or local school district requirements.
- Brandman University will only issue credit for a Colorado Consulting Services course once. Before you register with Brandman, please check your records to be sure that you have never received credit for that course in the past.
- Please register with Brandman within three months of completing your Colorado Consulting course.
- Cost per credit hour is $190.
TO VIEW AND PRINT
BRANDMAN'S ACCOUNT ACTIVATION AND TRANSCRIPT ORDER GUIDE, CLICK HERE.